An exclusive lodging for tourists, also known as a tourist residence or a hotel residence, is a holiday residence.
Families and large groups looking to unpack once and relax in the comfort of a suite will appreciate this style of holiday home.
As many as a hundred units can be found in a tourist complex. Comfort and service of a hotel, but with a degree of independence like a furnished apartment. Optional services include, but are not limited to, the provision of bed linen, cleaning, and catering.
The vacation homes are arranged in clusters around a well-furnished common space. The communal swimming pool, self-service laundry room, weight room, and so on are all available to guests. The residences are usually located within a short distance of local attractions and amenities.
Accommodations for families that are “ready to live”
Each home is a “ready-to-live-in cocoon” that’s ready to go. The residence has everything you need for daily life: a kitchen or kitchenette, a bathroom, a tv, wi-fi, dishwasher, washing machine, and so on…
During the school year, families make up 90% of all visitors to tourist attractions. They meet the needs of children and teenagers who want to enjoy their vacations as much as their parents, and they’re a great fit.
Another major benefit of the tourist residence is its low cost. Many tourists choose this option because it is less expensive than a hotel while still providing the same level of amenities.
It’s just like being at home: you have complete control over how you want to live and organise your time.
- Convenience: linens are included in the rental price.
- It is common to have access to a swimming pool, spa, and other recreational facilities.
- Catering options include half-board and full-board options.
- Value: the quality-to-price ratio favours this type of lodging.
In recent years, the number of people renting out their homes or businesses for short periods of time has increased.
Rather than staying in a hotel or a tourist residence, consider renting a villa or an apartment for the duration of your vacation.
The cost is less expensive, you can live there on your own, the comfort level is comparable to that of a home, and a night, a week, or a month’s rent is required to reserve one of the furnished apartments.
There are all the conveniences of home here. In renting, the business is set up and managed by the renter. You feel right at home, which is an added bonus while you’re away from home. It is entirely up to you whether or not you adhere to the established timetables. You are free to keep things neat or let them get out of hand. Respect your neighbours and make sure everything is in working order before you leave.
Vacation rentals are a great option for families who want to spend time together. It provides each family member with their own personal space and privacy. For example, children can be kept in a separate room for a short period of time to allow them to recharge.
The apartments are equipped with everything you need to live, cook, and enjoy yourself. A washing machine and, on occasion, a dryer are included in the price of a vacation rental. Additionally, there is more storage space than in a hotel room.
Renting your property as a vacation home
Have you considered renting your property as a vacation home? Whether you’re seeking a property management company to maintain your beach side property or in search of professionals to handle short term vacation rentals in Mexico on your behalf, Great Villas Mexico property management can tailor its services to meet your individual needs.
Why Choose Great Villas?
Great Villa’s Property Management Strengths Include:
- They take pride in your home and treat it as our own. Whether booked as a short term vacation rental or for a longer term commitment, they are a hands-on Property Management Services team dedicated first and foremost to protecting the integrity of your home.
- They continually analyze sales data, measure market potential, gather market intelligence and develop marketing strategies and plans for your vacation rental property.
- They are at the forefront of ever-changing digital technology when it comes to marketing your vacation rental home online. Your home will be listed on top-producing industry websites to keep your vacation rental highly visible and maximize its exposure in the Mexico lodging market.
- They offer a comprehensive guest services program that anticipates and meets the needs of your guests, resulting in a high rate of repetitive vacation rental property bookings, thus keeping your home in demand and desirable to those seeking lodging in Mexico.
- Their local teams hands-on approach sets them apart from other management companies, as they understand the value of availability and follow-through. They are available to you 365 days/year and have access to 24 hour/day maintenance technicians.
- They provide concise monthly reports on vacation rental bookings, charges, fees and customer satisfaction surveys to make sure we’re tailoring our property management services to best accommodate client expectations.
Great Villas strive to meet and exceed every want and need of your guests with a sense of warmth and pride. They set standards of excellence, while maintaining uncompromising principles with a goal of complete dedication to achieving a true destination experience.